[Researcher contact details]: MSCA-IF at University of Sussex [Purpose of Study]: Analyse the intra-party decision making related to populist issues
This agreement is made in regard to the web survey/internal debate forum which took place on (date):
I, the interviewee, confirm that
- I have read and understood the Participant Information Sheet.
- I have had the opportunity to ask any questions about the study and have received satisfactory answers or the additional information I requested.
- I understand that I may withdraw from the study at any time, and will not be asked for reasons of withdrawal.
- I understand that this study has been reviewed and approved by the University of Sussex’s Central University Research Ethics Committee.
- I understand how my interview will be stored, who will have access to my interview, and what will happen to my interview at the end of this study.
- I understand that the research will be written up as a scientific outputs and how personal data from this research will be published and archived.
- I understand how to raise any concerns or complaints about this study.
- I understand that sensitive personal data may be collected during this interview. This may include information relating to race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, physical/mental health, trade union membership, sexual life or criminal activities.
- I understand that in this project and all future works using this interview, all personal and sensitive data will be anonymised.
- I consent to participate in this study and recording, and hereby assign to the researcher all copyright in my contribution for use in all work stemming from this project and future projects.
Please note that you may only participate in this web survey internal debate forum if you are 18 years of age.
- I certify that I am over 18 years of age.
If you agree to participate and have read the terms above, please check the relevant box below to get started.
- Yes, I agree to take part at the first web survey analysis (WS1)
- Yes, I agree to take part at the second web survey analysis (WS2)
- Yes, I agree to take part at the internal debate forum analysis
- No, I do not wish to take part